We operate to strict standards and you can find them all here.
CODE OF ETHICS
MTA requires that each member:
- Provide customers with high quality and honest service
- work with integrity and adhere to MTA rules, bylaws and policies
- ensure all business activities comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations
- are good employers: complying with employment laws and providing training
- ensure all advertising is accurate and not misleading
- ensure all business dealings meet industry best practice
- always work to positively promote the interests of the MTA brand
- maintain accurate and proper financial and legal records and carry out all business transactions in a professional manner
- price goods and services fairly and avoid deceptive pricing – adhere to relevant consumer laws
- respond to all customer enquiries and seek to resolve any complaints
- Provide a safe work environment: considering staff wellbeing; managing stress; providing safe facilities, equipment and protection from hazardous substances; and providing safe work practices and ensuring they are always used and adhered to.
- Proactively uphold MTA Standards and actively engage with requests by MTA to measure and maintain these standards.
All of our members sign up to our MTA Customer Promise. It’s your guarantee of professional, fair and thorough service from your automotive professional.
MTA Annual Report 2023 >>
MTA MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA BOOKLETS