When it comes to law changes that affect the automotive industry and motorists, MTA acts as a strong advocate.
Here are some recent submissions we've made, following consultation with relevant specialty groups.
- MTA Submission to the Productivity Commission on Immigration Settings, December 2021
- MTA Submission to the Ministry for the Environment on transitioning to a low-emissions and climate-resilient future (Emissions Reduction Plan), November 2021
- MTA Submission to the Transport and Infrastructure Committee Submission on the Clean Vehicles Bill, November 2021
- MTA Submission to the Economic Development, Science and Innovation Committee on the Retail Payment System Bill, November 2021
- MTA Submission to the Ministry of Transport on Pathways to Net Zero by 2050, June 2021
- MTA Submission to Climate Change Commission, March 2021
For more information or a copy of any submissions MTA has made, please contact MTA.